Full Time Regular About This Job
- Responsible for working together with UI/UX designer to deliver customer required web page with latest web technology.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Show a higher than normal interest in web technology and development and must be willing to go the extra mile to achieve their assigned goals and deadlines
- Enthusiasm in the extreme is a must. The successful candidate must also be a confident and accomplished communicator able to fit in with a highly active and integrated team and work processes.
- Effectively work with the team to analyze the product and technology requirements.
- Responsible to develop functional specifications for the new development.
- Ensure participation in Project Planning for task identification, estimation, dependencies and risk analysis.
Essential Qualifications / Requirements
- Responsible to provide regular status updates and feedback vs key deliverables
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and responsive layout and design, preferably with Bootstrap framework
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN and TFS.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in SCRUM process
- Prior experience in Real-Time Systems
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.