Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
PBF Budgets: Multi-annual projects budget including ZINIA2 (circa 1200 MUSD), CLOV2 (circa 450 MUSD), DALIA3 (circa 700 MUSD) and other potential infills projects.
The job holder assists the Project Team for the identification, coordination of the implementation, maintenance and administration of Project IT and Telecom needs.
As such, the jobholder participates in the definition of the Project Information System (IS) needs (at Project locations and at Contractors' locations), implementation among Project team, ensuring its availability, maintenance, evolution and administration.
The jobholder shall also bring an active support to all Project members with regard to IS matters in the relations with Contractors with regard to IT/IS matters.
The job holder will have to liaise actively with Corporate, TEP Angola and Contractor's IT Departments.
The job holder shall observe strict confidentiality in the performance of his duties.
The job holder reports to Project Control Manager based in Luanda and will operationally report to Deputy Project Control Manager based in Paris.
The job holder is also accountable for demonstrating individually an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE rules & requirements.
1. To promote safety culture within the project and his/her activities. Lead by exemplarity to have the team members and colleagues adhering and contributing.
2. To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he/she is managing or interfacing with. To guarantee the compliance on his activities.
3. To ensure that state of the art, TEPA referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual requirements.
4. To work by anticipation.
5. With the spirit of One TOTAL values, to establish and manage his/her activities motivating his/her counterparts and to work diligently to meet the targets of the Projects.
6. To promote innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities. To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
7. To keep divisional Manager and all parties (as required) informed regarding ongoing activities status. To advise the Project Managers on architecture related actions/decisions.
8. To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE and to implement HSSE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility.
9. To be informed of Company Rules and Specifications (CR's/GS's), Corporate, TEPA and Project procedures related to IT and IS, for application to his activities.
10. To be aware of Project evolution and planning (contractors, context, locations, organisation and evolution, specificities...) impacting IT/IS needs and to participate in the identification of associated Project IS and Telecom needs, covering all operational sites and over the entire project period (applications, services, data sharing, data storage, methodology, architecture...). To report these IT/IS needs to the IT/IS Leader in Angola for consolidation.
11. To implement or participate in the implementation of the validated IS and in its maintenance in Project locations and at Contractors' locations:
? Checking of security norms and requirements (data confidentiality);
? Continuous anticipation of needs evolutions and regular update of the architecture;
? Advise on IT technical solutions / resolution of issues...
? Assist in the demobilization of IS at Contractors' locations (removing of equipment).
12. To participate in the administration of the information and of access rights:
? Administration and organization of shared data storage structure;
? Administration of Access Control;
? Administration of SharePoint and Access Control;
? Administration of Project Directory;
? Management of IT/IS equipment;
? Management of incidents; follow-up of their resolution;
? Management of Services Assistance requests; follow-up of their implementation.
13. To ensure IS availability and support actively the Project team:
? Give users assistance in the usage of the infrastructural and application resources;
? Assist in resolving user problems and follow-up problem resolution;
? Monitor resource availability - adequacy, and report gaps to the management.
14. To assist the RSSIL in his duties:
? Ensure that the IS system complies with the Group's security policy.
? Facilitate security audits of the Project IS.
? Assist in the administration of all necessary rights to the Security Officers.
15. To participate in the definition (and revision as necessary) and follow-up of the IS/IT budget.
16. To ensure weekly liaison with remote IT/IS Engineer(s) and ensure feedback to IS/IT Leader.
17. To participate in the reporting of IS & Telecom activity (weekly report / inventory report) and assist IS/IT Leader in requested reporting.
18. To timely report to the IS/IT Leader, highlighting progress and encountered areas of concern.
19. To observe and impose strict confidentiality in the performance of his duties all along the course of the Project.
20. To assist REC/HSAQ team for SharePoint &/or e-room update / programming / setting.
21. To provide support to REC/HSAQ team for all SharePoint applications, liaising with external providers when required.
22. To manage the lifecycle of SharePoint sites from creation, roll-out though to decommissioning and archive.
23. To develop and maintain a permissions structure for Project team and external parties within SharePoint.
24. To develop and maintain a set of reports/KPI on the use of SharePoint.
25. To assist REC team for communication &/or intranet update / programming / setting.
26. To assist HSAQ for basic task linked to PRODOM and documentation control.
27. To do all task requested by its management
Professional Experience (years): 7-10
Experience in similar position (years): +/- 5
Level / Diploma: Engineer or equivalent
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: