The Catwalk technician will be responsible for accurately and efficiently performing diversified tasks relating to product installation, troubleshooting, repair and training. Work will take place at the customer's locations. The successful candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Install service and repair Company manufactured equipment. This includes placement of equipment as well as routing and termination of components. Equipment could include Catwalk and Power Wrench.
• Completion of project will include Customer Acceptance Testing
• Perform Training to customers on the installed systems
• Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic system components utilizing drawings, schematics and flow charts.
• Perform major overhaul of various product line.
• Perform detailed inspections and provide repair recommendations.
• Maintain company issued tools and be knowledgeable and skillful in the use of these tools.
• Able to utilize computer and software for communication as well as data tracking and reporting Job Requirements
The selected candidate will have 5 years experience in mechanical services, plus advanced technical, mechanical and electrical skill.
Must have high school diploma or equivalent, and prefer a trade/technical school diploma.
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.