Skills: Safety Officer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Professional under supervision of the Occupational Health Medical Chief;
- Develop activities of the psychological field covering all employees to promote their mental health.
- Answer to medical demands to intervene in the company on psychosocial risks prevention themes ;
- Identify and diagnose the employees mental health based on the Stress Observatory (motivation, environment, stress, anxiety, depression, etc.);
- Promote the psychological follow-up and guidance for the adequate resources;
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment with: Doctor, nurse, Industrial Hygiene, HR, and employees union.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- The Occupational Health exercise at Total E&P Angola takes place in partnership with all various players of the
Health and Safety Prevention with recognition of positive results and the usefulness of our competences pole towards the Company's needs and TEPA staff health.
- Answer to the regulatory demands and directives of the group in issues of the health professional risks prevention, concerning the best practices and quality provisions, according to the risk actually incurred;
- Ensure a quality provision both at technical and relational level.
- Discretion, respect for the confidentiality of all information and commitment with medical confidentiality, human relationships quality, adaptation capacity, availability, diplomacy, and discernment;
- Listening and synthesis skills regarding the employees concerns;
- Interested in team work;
- Privilege health and safety as quality objectives;
- Good communication skills
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: