PJ, Selangor, Malaysia
PJ, Selangor, Malaysia
Skills: Financial Analyst, Financial Audit
Other Skills: Finance
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
1. Preparation of Annual Budgets - coordinate on sales, capex & expense budget for approval by Top Management (due to different FY close - 2 budgets are required: Uzma and NC budgets & Re-forecast every quarter + MTP).
2. To provide the monthly and quarterly reports to shareholders (NC Regional office and Uzma Finance), information on Financial Reporting: P&L, Balance Sheet, expenses, capital expenditure and performances of the Company, etc. Provide internal checks and balances to ensure that the accounting transactions are proper and to maintain a sound inventory cost, cost of sales and variances.
3. Provide financial, administrative and business support, which are responsive to the changing needs of the Company. To work with management on any changes in administrative, accounting or financial policies and to ensure smooth implementation.
4. Manage the Company's accounts receivable to an acceptable DSO, minimised foreign currency exposures in cash, assist logistics personnel to manage inventory levels, so as to minimise borrowings and burden on interest expense. To manage the Company's cash flow.
5. Ensure that the Company is adequately covered by insurance, and its information system is protected and recoverable from any disaster.
6. Ensure that Company has sufficient bank facilities to meet operational needs.
7. Ensure that the Company is in compliance with all legal and tax requirements and to minimise the liability of tax within the law.
8. To develop close relationship with auditors, ensure that audits are satisfactory completed and Audited Accounts reflect true & fair view.
9. To provide financial advice to management to ensure that the financial implications of the business decisions are fully understood and considered.
10. Coordinate BOD meeting and preparation of Board papers & respond to BOD requirements.
11. Supervise & Overseeing Business Support functions that includes customer service function, tender preparation matters, liaison with Customers' Tender Secretary, legal, banks & insurance in order to fulfil tender preparation requirements. Review on the AOP (P&L and ROI) for tender before submission to shareholder (& NC Regional) for Approval.
12. Supervise and overseeing on Petronas License application, renewals and updates, besides other administrative needs for required permits & registration by governmental bodies.
13. Supervise and overseeing on HR Management & Salary benchmarking, Performance Review, Bonus/Incentive calculation & proposal and policies in order to meet Company requirements.
14. To constantly upgrade the integrated information system technology in the Company with the view to improve productivity in every business functions.
15. To supervise, motivate and train the accounting staff to meet objectives, performance and the changing needs of the Company. Perform yearly Performance Review
16. To manage the expenses in the administrative functions within the approved budget.
17. Bank signatories & Authorised Approver as guided in the Shareholders Agreement
18. Coordination with Company Secretary as necessary.
19. Other tasks as deemed necessary to manage all Stakeholders, namely the Company, Management, Employees and Shareholders.
Decision Making Authority
Accountable for quality and services of all work produced/performed.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance equivalent and a minimum of 6-8 years of broad experience in supervisory position that engages strong technical knowledge or accounting principles and processes, excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. The candidate should possess the ability to work under pressure.