Geophysicists - Pau, France
Our leading oil and gas E&P client is currently looking for a Geophysicist to work in Pau with trips to the UAE. To work on a 3/6 month contract.
To provide Geophysical Acquisition Engineering support on a R&D project within Earth Imaging / seismic operations for a new product line been used by my client.
- Build and monitor the planning for the preparation and implementation of the operations.
- Build and monitor the Project Risk Assessment file, from the early stages of the preparation phase.
- Collect all information from the R&D test field team and log the various event of the R&D test project.
- Degree qualified Geophysicist
- must have at least 10 (ten) years of experience in preparation/supervision of seismic operations for the Oil & Gas industry and have confirmed experience in Project Management
- Knowledge Previous experience of EIA oversight on seismic project
- Must speak English and French language skills would be advantageous
- Lucrative contract day rate
- Leading R&D project
- Major oil and gas operator
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.