Skills: Process Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Basingstoke, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
We are currently recruiting a Graduate Process Engineer for our offices in Basingstoke to produce project deliverables, undertake calculations, review deliverables and assist in general project activities. Also, apply initiative, enthusiasm and drive.
The key responsibilities are:
- To undertake equipment design calculations based on information sourced from the process design basis, simulation and other sources. To use this information to produce process data sheets that are both high quality and consistent with the requirements of the work.
- To develop process engineering drawings, such as PFDs and P&IDs based on the information provided included the process design basis and process philosophies of the project. To ensure that these deliverables are produced to a high quality and consistent with the levels of detail required by the project.
- To use process simulation tools as required by the project to develop the process flow scheme for the project and develop the basis for other design activities.
- To develop other process engineering deliverables, for example cause and effect diagrams, study reports etc, under the direction and guidance of the responsible process lead engineer.
- To carry out work in a timely manner within the budget manhours for the task.
- To carry out work in accordance with good engineering practice and Company procedures.
- To liaise with other sections/departments as necessary to produce the cost effective designs required.
- To attend both in-house and externally run courses/seminars, as requested by the Chief Engineer.
- To be familiar with Company standards and procedures.
- To undertake other project activities as requested by the Project Discipline Leader or Chief Engineer.
Permanent, Local residential.
- Effectively communicate and act professionally within a team-based environment.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
EniProgetti, Basingstoke Office
With a long history in the Eni group, the role of EniProgetti is to support Eni, the Italian Multinational, with engineering and project management solutions from the embryonic stages of any potential new project through to delivery of oil and gas to our customers. It is EniProgetti's responsibility to assist Eni in making the right decision regarding any of the potential field developments it is undertaking, many of which have multi-billion euro budgets. This follows a number of development stages evolving from an engineering feasibility through to a front end engineering and design of any prospect, to ensure its production potential in the best time to market as well as formulating costings that provide the basis of any final investment decision (FID).
Based in central Basingstoke, a thriving town in the heart of southern England, EniProgetti supports all of the Eni Group's global activities via strong connections with its head office in Milan. With growth plans and project developments, there are currently 260 people in the EniProgetti team. EniProgetti's refurbished landmark building is in the newly redeveloped Basing View, just a few minutes' walk from the main railway station. EniProgetti also has offices in Italy, Egypt and Kazakhstan making an overall organization of more than 1000 people.
- The chance to work directly with an Operating Company opening up further scope for career progression
- Opportunity to quickly influence the business and make genuine improvements to processes and standards across the organisation
- Involvement in multi-billion euro projects predominantly in onshore and deep water environments
- Flexible working hours
- Newly refurbished offices
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. With more than 33,000 employees working across 73 countries, our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through an ambitious strategic plan, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
ENI is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.