Skills: Regulatory Compliance
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: £0 - £350 per annum
Location: Norwich, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The successful candidate will be an experienced compliance and assurance professional for the provision of Permits, Licenses, Approvals, Notifications and Consents (PLANC) to support the Decommissioning activities. Responsibilities are focused on ensuring compliance with all applicable legislation, codes of practice, guidelines, industry standards and good practice throughout all stages of the decommissioning process as well as providing a proactive support to the department on PLANC issues.
Key responsibilities include:
· Support the PLANC process from the initiation of the decommissioning phase through to close-out of decommissioning activities for each asset.
· Gather information required to support the PLANC decommissioning process
· Draft documents required throughout the decommissioning process
· Maintain short and long-term plans of documents submissions to ensure delivery and avoid delays in the decommissioning operations.
· Providing advice and guidance to onshore and offshore decommissioning team on PLANC issues
· Ensure a consistent approach to PLANC management across all operations by liaising with the QSHE department
· Proactively engage with decommissioning engineering team to ensure PLANCs commitments issues are considered in the planning phase and adequately dealt with
· Participate in the delivery of audits relating to PLANCs commitments
· Participate in the development of the Decommissioning Compliance and Assurance plan, and execute action points resulting from the plan
· Assist with Safety Case Lifecycle Management
· Provide operational assurance
· Experience in a UK regulatory framework, including delivery of regulatory requirements
· Technical background in a process or construction industry; however experience on major projects in other heavily-regulated industries will be considered
· Experience in developing, implementing and monitoring Compliance Assurance Plans
· Internal assurance auditing experience
· Strong organisational and planning skills
· Analytical thinker with a good eye for detail
· Confident individual who can engage with key stakeholders in a professional manner
· Integrate technical plans and assess their adequacy with regulations and commitments
· Provide technical explanations to department staff
· Train, coach and enthuse colleagues as a member of a coherent team
· Interact with Regulatory Bodies
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.