NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a large oilfield service company, is currently seeking a Shop (AMRO) Technician to be based in Lloydminster, AB
on 4 month contract. Individuals would be required to be local to the Lloydminster
area as no LOA or relocation will be provided.
Hours are regular Monday to Friday and overtime as required. Responsibilities
- Under limited supervision, performs mechanical assembly, maintenance and overhaul on equipment.
- Works to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and Quality standards. Conducts all business activities in accordance with client policies
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to use common hand tools.
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance documents, drawings, parts lists and follow formal procedures.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes
- Experience with Progressive Cavity Pump (PCP) Systems is an asset.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.