Job Title: E&I Construction Manager Job Responsibilities
- Monitors Contractors' compliance with contractual specifications, drawings, codes, government regulations, installation methods and general industry standards of workmanship.
- Construction Management and administration of the electrical and instrumentation activities of the M1, water intake structure and school projects. Possible interfaces with Entergy.
- Monitors and supports Contractors' compliance with the project safety program with respect to electrical work.
- Monitors Contractors' work schedules, planned activities, 3-week look-ahead plans and progress.
- Monitors and audits, Contractors' installation methods, quantitites installed vs forecast, productivity and manpower.
- Suggests corrective actions where needed.
- Recommends corrective actions where needed.
- Make written reports as required.
- 20+ years of Greenfield & Brownfield plant electrical & instrumentation activities. To include, low, medium and high voltage.
- Supervisory experience, in similar facilities and/or projects.
- Owner's organization experience, preferred.
- Plant Commissioning and Operations experience.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, specifications and apply codes and regulations.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and other computer programs, as needed.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.