Skills: Well Control, Well Servicing & Testing, Workover or Completion
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Job Title: Completions Specialist
Location: Carlsbad, NM Area
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the for
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Under broad direction is proficient in running most Intelligent Production Systems applications in the district, including, but not limited to spooling services, downhole gages, chemical injection valves, tubing hanger terminations.
- Manages activities of maintenance area to support production in meeting their operational activity.
- Makes recommendations on work place facility and tooling requirements.
- Design tooling and equipment for efficient / safe workplace practices
- Provide reliability engineering for all of Completions and wellbore intervention
- Hold corrective action review boards with leadership
- Alert and implement all technical bulletins from CWI product line engineering
- Evaluate workshop design and flow for proven efficiency gains
- Ensures competent technical workforce to conduct business.
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in IPS and/or other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- Capable of training new personnel on Intelligent Production System applications
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Danos policies, Legal Compliance requirements and company Core Values
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience with completions packers, Liner Hangers, TTF, and/or Fishing
- 2 years' experience running Intelligent Production Systems or similar applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify areas of improvement within a process
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Basic knowledge of equipment and machinery
- Experience with repairing and troubleshooting mechanical issues in the shop
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Advanced Knowledge with Solid works, VBA, auto cad, MS office advanced knowledge
- Must be willing to work occasional weekends and after hours as necessary
- Two year Technical Degree or Associates Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of Intelligent Production Systems experience preferred.
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with other
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply on line at www.danos.com.