Skills: Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: United States, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
• 14/14 Rotation;
• Multiple positions available
• US CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY;
• Operate and maintain solids control equipment, front loaders, excavators, etc.;
• Document of all daily activity at worksite on daily report and assure everyone is informed on rig location as well as support facilities/offices of any work scope changes, HSE concerns, etc.
• Understand all HSE requirements and Safe Work practices;
• Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in solids control;
• High School education or GED equivalent;
• Previous rig experience preferred;
• Experience with operation and maintenance of Solids Control/Waste Management equipment and heavy equipment;
• Good communication skills for informing and sharing;
• Previous experience with dewatering;
• PEC Safe lands and H2S card, Excavator certs, clean driving licence and own vehicle;
• Pre-employment to be complete - Background, physical, drug and respirator testing.
Oil and Gas Consultants and Engineers You Can Trust
Our primary focus is engineering, well-site supervision and project management both in the drilling and completions phases of any project. CPS has a growing number of engineers and consultants that have worked in over 42 countries and in all types of environments. Our talented team and their dedication to excellence and superior service has been and continues to be what sets CPS apart from the competition.