Skills: Marine Supervisor
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SCOPE of the SERVICE:
The service consists in a technical support related to management of marine classification aspect in the Block 17 assests.
• Adopt & demonstrate exemplary behavior with regard to HSEQ rules & requirements as well Company Ethics & "Code of Conduct" policy.
Activities within the scope of marine classification activities:
• Compile and maintain an up to date register for all equipment relevant to the Classification.
• Prepare and manage inspection plans (written scheme of inspection) and inspection planning for marine items in compliance with TOTAL policies and classification rules and regulations.
• Ensure management of class inspections in SAP, validate reports of relevant to tank/hull structural inspection and create as required notifications for remedial work. Documentation to be propoer ly recorded in the relevant database (PRODOM / Veristar).
• Follow-up class status and schedule the relevant class surveys.
• Notify the external actors (Class Society & Subcontractors) and organize their attendance according to agreed schedule.
• Ensure that the class surveys are completed in due course and Non Destructive Testing are fully implemented by site inspectors or contracted companies in compliance with the relevant safety rules, technical procedures and specifications.
• Ensure that class recommendations for maintenance/corrective actions are fully issued in the SAP and ensure their follow up.
• Ensure that repair / modifications / procurement of equipment comply with the relevant regulation, company rules, technical codes and norms.
• Maintain Classification file onshore (copy of certificates, survey report, records, class status...).
• Fullfill the role of floating unit integrity lead for B17 assets.
- BOSIET HUET,
- Basic and advanced Fire Fighting,
- Basic and Advanced First Aid,
- Risk awareness and prevention,
- Gestures and postures.
Experience & background
• BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in Naval Architecture or Maritime Engineer degree (Chief Engineer)
• Good spoken and written knowledge of English language
• Good knowledge of TOTAL E&P technical referential
• Experience / knowledge of Marine Certification requirements
Experience (years) :
• 5 years professional experience in the maintenance/inspection discipline, in field operation on offshore Oil & Gas facilities
• 5 to 10 years experience in operating/inspecting of Floating Units (Ships/Marine)
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: