Skills: Accounting, Payroll
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator for a 2-3 month contract basis, located in Westhill, Aberdeen.
Ownership of the E-invoicing system and relevant procedures and process belongs to the Finance Department. The processing of invoices is centralised and routed for approval via E-Invoicing. The Accounts Payable Administration team are responsible for the system, process and procedures, ensuring that all invoices are captured within E-Invoicing and routed for approval in a timely manner.
- Invoices are adequately checked, and payment is timely and accurate in accordance with the Company Procedures; targeting 90% payment on time
- Responsible for checking all incoming invoices for compliance, i.e. valid order number, compare bank details to existing data in SAP, VAT registration, where appropriate exchange rates & pass all non-compliant invoices to Accounts Payable Supervisor to approve return to vendor.
- Focal point for start of e-invoicing process. First stage verification of Invoices e.g. confirm e-invoicing has captured the correct fields on the documents and linked to the correct vendor before transport to SAP.
- Raise Master File Updates on new and changes to vendors bank details. Liaise with TO/CPR/MTH with regards to creating vendors.
- Provide general administration support for Accounts Payable function and support Cost Administration activities as required.
- Ensure all SOX controls within area of responsibilities are adhered to.
- Appropriate experience in accounts payable, preferable in the oil industry
- Knowledge of SAP and other databases/computer packages required for this function