Job requires to drive prover truck to customer location connect to Oil or Water LACT unit and perform a proving/calibration on customer meter. This includes connecting liquid hose and electronics to the cusomer station and record data as the test is performed. also requires the draining and disposal of the oil after the test and create a calibration certification for the customer. up to 10 stations per day may be tested .
- Proving experience on Oil or Water LACT units
- be able to operate a Ball or Small Volume Prover
- CDL , Positive displacement meter and Coriolis Meter knowleage
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Entry level candidates with the right background will be considered.
- Background with Pipelines, Refining or Terminal operations would be desirable.
- Knowledge of petroleum products and their storage & transportation and associated governmental regulations would be beneficial.
- Mechanical skills and knowledge/use of tools in a product piping environment preferred.
- Knowledge of company HS&E procedures and associated governmental regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSE, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must have a valid driver's license as well as a good driving record.
- TWIC is required for this position.
- Must be able to meet all requirements to obtain a TWIC, DISA and ISNETWORLD certification if hired.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands, and arms; and climb or balance. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear; and taste and smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit.
Employee is frequently required to climb and descend stairways, ladders, and gangways. The employee must regularly lift and/or move and/or climb with up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds (with assistance). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those and employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in outside weather conditions; and near flammable material. Employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, extreme cold, and extreme heat. There is a possibility of working in enclosed spaces.
Appropriate safety training is provided.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.