Skills: Geotechnical Engineer
Experience: 9 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SCOPE of the SERVICE:
The position consists in:
• Development of new Well performance Tools and maintenance of the existing ones
• Guarantee efficient transverse relationship between all operational entities involved in well production & productivity.
• Guarantee the adequate choice in the future well performance tools and ensure efficient and systematic use of them within the department. Ensure budget allocated for this development is adequately used by providers.
• Responsible to perform the mid-term studies of production/injection optimization..
This positions encompasses mainly the following activities:
- Participate on installation and/or use of the integrated asset model (Intersect-GAP) in order to be used on the long term study with GSR
- Ensure WP methodology: guides & manuals or specific site procedures are written and consolidated in referential.
- Build WP KPI dashboard in liaise with HQ. Participate actively to Well performance return of experience at Group level by publishing REX and animate Visio-conferences between different subsidiaries in Deep offshore.
- Ensure sustainability of the various tools and workflows that have been developed for Well Performance, using Digital Oil Field architecture. Liaise with HQ and vendors.
- Define the perimeter of use of Digital Oil Field, simplify and promote its use to other entities.
- Responsible for Well Performance tool box, including Excel/VBA macros and Access database.
- Pursue the effort in ensuring a sustainable evolution of this tool box. Define, build, and implement the future methodologies and tools (liaise with IT-contractor & HQ). Include user/administrator manuals.
- Perform regular trainings to ensure that WP engineers efficiently use the tool box. Diffuse know-how to other entities. Act as a digital coach.
- Have a strong understanding of IT: subsidiary network and server architecture and software's modus operand
- Develop well/network models (PROSPER-GAP and associated tools) and assist Well Performance Assets to update models as per company methodology
- Perform wells productivity & network optimization studies on medium-term topics in support of WP Assets (shortterm orientated) and/or contribute to future development studies in collaboration with others entities or HQ.
- Issues scope for flow assurance activities (OLGA) to optimize the flow line efficiency (gas lift, routing, slugging)
- Assists Site Production Team to set / improve various settings related to wells day-to-day operations especially on transient period: operating instructions for shutdown/restart, setup of OCWR...).
- Performs well diagnosis studies and advises on possible corrective actions (well interventions)
- Administrates well intervention requests, follow-up interventions.
- Checks ell Performance aspects of the well hand-over file before official hand-over to Field Operations. Maintains the well hand-over database.
- Follow-up E&P Well Performance KPIs, Inform HQ.
- Communication via presentations, memo and lessons learned from use of the tools
Required Qualifications & experiences
- Education: engineering degree level.
- Transverse technical skills in Geosciences, Drilling/Completion, Production
- Petex tools
- Social skills: autonomous, curious, analysis skills, cross-functional
- Language: Fluent in English,
Experience & background
• Experience: 7-8 years in Oil & Gas field with experience as Process, Production, Method or Chemical Treatment Engineer.
• Experience with Petex suite (PROSPER, GAP, IFM, IVM), OLGA, PI-AF and advance skills in Excel, VBA and Access.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: