For better liaison with Site Management (incl. Medic) & Camp Boss, the position consists in:
- Ensure the respect of Health & Safety Policy for food hygiene, conducting regular audits onboard facilities
- Assist & advise on the management of the catering & accommodation contracts
- Ensure catering contractors' performances are in line with contract agreement, Company rules, procedures & applicable legislation and follow-up invoices process
- Ensure good optimization & execution of catering services
- Ensure that good housekeeping of the Company Sites under the contractor management by performing regular audits, and follow-up the action plans post audit inspections
- Participate in preparation of SoW for new CFT, taking into account the associated HSE rules
- Ensure the existence of a process of room & cards distribution
- Assist catering services selection & further preparation, put in place during Company events
- Provide updates of periodical (daily, weekly & monthly) statistics of the service for each FPSO
- Assist on follow-up budget for catering services, benchmark of prices & service providers available in the market
- Ensure implementation of action plans from Services quality & Hygiene audits, and follow-up progress & closing actions
- Communicate regularly with catering Contractors (incl. Camp Boss), Logistic support & Site Mgt (incl. Medic) on situation
- Set up proper interfaces with LQ Maintenance entity regarding equipment status, purchase & maintenance
- BOSIET HUET,
- Basic Fire Fighting,
- Basic First Aid,
- Risk awareness and prevention,
Experience & background
• Qualified general technician in catering services, with experience in offshore environment
• Communication skills, results oriented, team spirit, rigorous & full conversant with HSE rules (Hygiene ones)
• Languages required: Portuguese, English and/or French properly mastered (verbal & written)
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: