Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SCOPE of the SERVICE:
- Proposition of any modification to improve HSE parameters,
- Contribution to the reporting of anomalies and incidents and participation as well to diagnosis and corrective actions.
- Control of the maintenance plan of installed equipment for static mechanical trade (production filters; covering valves as well),
- Contribution to the daily reporting of the mechanical activities (including Performance Indicators),
- Development of the technical follow up of his junior team and trainees,
- Provide relevant REX to the Static Mechanical trade (head office),
- Contribution to the integration of future development.
Supervision and training
- Preparation of a training program for the trainees engineers in the frame of the identified needs and in accordance with recognized methods and strategies,
- Evaluation of trainees performances in Static Mechanics.
Static Mechanical Activities
- Apply of the maintenance plan as defined by the Maintenance Leader,
- Analysis, trouble shoot and reporting after main failures or dys-fonctioning of on equipment. Organisation and management of relevant actions plan,
- Follow up of site activities relative to Vendors, Suppliers or Specialists venues, especially in term of preparation and management of the works,
- Validation for mechanical activities of the works carried out by subcontractors before FPSO expediting,
- Documentation follow up in the SERVICE trade,
- Supervision of the management of spare parts for mechanical equipment according to pre defined strategy,
- Preparation of the schedule of main overhaul/upgrade.(in coordination with the planner).
- Evaluation the competency and the performances of the contractors in Mechanical activities,
- Audit of contractors as necessary based on the KPIs,
- Verification of the strict follow up of the maintenance strategy approved.
Optimization and development
- Proposition of improvement in mechanical maintenance strategy based on Site requests and needs,
- Contribution in the SERVICE technical area to the integration of the future developments,
- Participation to audits.
- BOSIET HUET,
- Basic Fire Fighting,
- Basic First Aid,
- Risk awareness and prevention,
Experience & background
• Engineering Bac+5 level in Mechanical with specialization of each types of valves used in the petrochemical industry, including (but not limited to ) gate valves, ball valves, plug valves, mechanically/pneumatically actuated valves, check valves, and choke valves
• Experience in oil & gas maintenance industry (over 10 years).
• Experience in industrial maintenance (over 5 years), QA/QC and maintenance methods (GMAO).
• Experience with plant shutdown / turnaround activities, including planning, resource requirements and material reservations would be desirable
• Demonstrated knowledge of valve design, hydro-testing and industry codes and standards including API / ANSI
• Good knowledge of the mechanicals and material Corrosion. Understanding of Vendor/Equipment supplied data sheets
• Languages: French and English correct. Notion of Portuguese.
• Very Good knowledge in reading and understanding Piping, Valves & Instrument Drawings.
• Very Good knowledge of CR group and GS (PVV, INS & EXP)
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: