SCOPE of the SERVICE:
The scope of the SERVICE consists in:
- ensuring inspection of TEPA Topsides Production facilities (Pressure Vessels, Piping Pressure Safety Valves...) and Floating/Storage/Offloading facilities (hull, crude oil tanks, water ballast tanks, utility tanks, offloading buoy...) in compliance with COMPANY integrity policy,
- coaching of 1 COMPANY junior Inspector.
- communicating between Company entities and Contractors for the preparation and execution of the Inspection Plans.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following activities:
- Implementation of the Inspection Plans for Topsides Production and Storage facilities (Pressure Vessels, Exchangers, Piping, Valves, Pressure Safety Device, Lifting equipment, Tanks, Structures).
- Issue the scope of work for preparation of equipment as required by the Inspection Plan (scaffolding, removal of thermal insulation, removal of internal components...),
- Carry out of the Inspection and Non Destructive Testing (visual examination, dye penetrant, magnetoscopy, ultrasonic testing...) in compliance with the relevant Safety Rules, Inspection Plans, Technical Procedures and Norms,
- Preparation and management of inspection operations carried out by contracted companies in compliance with the relevant Safety Rules, Inspection Plans, Technical Procedures and Norms.
- Assist the certified representatives for the regulated inspections (FPSO/Buoy Classification, Cranes, Lifeboats/Freefalls inspections...),
- Reporting of the inspection findings (equipment condition, observations, and measurements) with pre-defined Inspection Reports,
- Assessment of the nocivity of the inspection results,
- On the basis of inspection findings and available feedback, proposition of recommendations for corrective or preventive actions (modification of inspection plan, material selection, design of equipment, coating, cathodic protection, operating conditions, corrosion inhibition...),
- Issue the recommendations for maintenance actions using the CMMS SAP system and ensure their follow up,
- Ensure that repair / modifications / procurement of equipment comply with the relevant regulation, company rules, technical codes and norms,
- Participation to technical audits of contracted companies regarding Non Destructive Testing, Welding, Piping/Pressure Vessel fabrication, Coating,
- Carry out of the periodic measurements in compliance with the corrosion monitoring program and the cathodic protection monitoring program,
- BOSIET HUET,
- Basic Fire Fighting,
- Basic First Aid,
- Risk awareness and prevention,
- Defensive Driving,
Sensibilisation Crisis Room Experience & background
• Education: Inspection engineer / Engineering on material / mechanic / metallurgy / welding or equivalent.
• Industrial domain: Oil & Gas (offshore) production, refinery, chemistry.
• Inspection: 10 years / Inspection Methods: 5 years.
• NDT Certifications: UT Level 2 / LP-MP Level 2 as minimum as per ISO 9712
• Certification API51 and 570 or CWIP Plant Inspector level 1
• Good communication skill, organization and method.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: