SCOPE of the SERVICE:
The service consists in the optimization of site planning (maintenance and construction activities) taking into account the constraints that applies (POB head count, material availability, available logistics ,...) in order to identify and take advantage of all cost- and time- saving opportunities and reduce production losses
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following activities:
- Daily follow-up of the POB head count on board the FPSO and/or additional accommodation facilities (e.g. flotel), liaising with all relevant entities both offshore (construction, maintenance, marine, production, ...) and onshore services support in Luanda,
- Update of the site 5 weeks look-ahead planning to maintain a comprehensive view of the forthcoming site activities,
- Contribution to the 4 months look-ahead planning
- Active part in the collection of data that feed the site planning,
- Identification of possible showstoppers (POB, visa, material) with regards to vendor/supplier mobilization for specific and planned scope of work
- Identification in coordination with the SIMOPS Leader of the planning clashes between separate activities in terms of required resources, POB constraints and risk control,
- Proposition of corrective actions if possible for all identified clashes,
- Ensure that information provided by all entities in the planning is relevant and accurate,
- Coordination of the weekly planning meeting,
- Daily communication with logistics and Marine Offshore Manager to ensure that the actual POB (residents, visitors) does not exceed that authorized level.
- BOSIET HUET,
- Basic and advanced Fire Fighting,
- Basic and Advanced First Aid,
- Risk awareness and prevention,
- Gestures and postures.
Experience & background
• Formal Education (Diplomas): Engineering graduate or equivalent work experience.
• Professional experience (in years): 5 years' experience in Oil and Gas Operations (Drilling, construction and operation).
• Previous experience in planning and knowledge of PRIMAVERA.
• Knowledge of offshore activities.
• Excellent knowledge of scheduling tools (Primavera Project Management, Microsoft Project and other office computing tools).
• Autonomous and able to operate in a highly transverse situation.
• Rigorous approach to problem solving.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: