Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The service consists in 6 parts:
- Implement necessary actions for hygien standards applied in Living quarter.
- Ensure LQ facilities are in a state of use and does not deteriorate to affect safety and hygiene of personnel.
- To ensure the referential and regulations concerning electric installation and the protection of workers are respected and followed.
- Management of relevant Living quarters, galley and kitchen equipment
- Prepare and coordinate major maintenance intervention related to living quarters, galley and kitchen equipment
- Assistance to relevant REX,
- Contribution to the integration of future development,
- Reporting of living quarters maintenance activities.
Supervision and Training
- Preparation of a training program for the trainees engineers in the frame of the identified needs and in accordance with recognized methods and strategies,
- Training on Job examples and directly in contact with the maintenance of the FPSO,
- Assistance to the operation and maintenance strategy for equipment relevant equipment and facilities within the living kitchen and galley equipment
- Provide assistance to the maintenance of other related equipment such as gym and medical equipment.
- Management and regular update of related documentations such as suppliers manual, drawings, and procedures required for the proper management and maintenance of related equipment and facility.
- Analysis, trouble shoot and reporting after main failures or malfunctioning of equipment. Organisation and management of relevant actions plan,
- Follow up of site activities relative to Vendors, Suppliers or Specialists, especially in term of preparation and management of the works
- oc. Supplier, etc,
- Technical follow-up of all living quarters maintenance contract.
- Verification of the management of spare parts required for th maintenance of the facilities while complying with prescribed methods and strategies,
- Follow up for the purchasing of replacement parts,
- Audit of Contractors when required,
- Supervision of maintenance contractor's preparation and scheduling activity.
- BOSIET HUET,
- Basic Fire Fighting,
- Basic First Aid,
- Risk awareness and prevention,
- ATEX Awareness
- Electrical Habilitation (H0V-B2V-BR)
Experience & background
• Engineering Bac +2 level
• Experience in general maintenance of living quarters and accommodation utilities.
• Experience in industrial maintenance (over 5 years) and maintenance methods.
• Reliability, autonomy, analytical, organizational capacity and strong technical knowledge.
• Languages: French and English correct (> 3.5/5)
• UNISUP PM / MM knowledge.
• Good knowledge of HSE
• Basic knowledge of electrical and small mechanical works (Piping and Plumbing).
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: