Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of procurement related activities against clients requirements and contracts, including liaising with clients both onshore and offshore to ensure their needs are met and that supply of goods and services are to their satisfaction
A proven record in procurement is essential with particular emphasis on sourcing of "one off purchases" to add value for all parties. Good customer skills and motivation to make a difference with a team.
Roles & responsibilities:
- To develop and maintain effective realtionships with Clients Suppliers and Internal Stakeholders.
- Processing customer enquiries and orders.
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
- Sourcing and procurement of non-stock materials for customer requirements. Ability to identify the manufacturer of the goods and source direct.
- Inputting Sales Orders.
- Placing Purchase Orders.
- Expediting orders on a daily basis and supply expediting reports as requested.
- Checking own shortfall on a daily basis.
- Supply expediting reports as requested.
- Implementation of stock levels and checking shortfalls .
- Placing Stock Purchase Orders.
- Creating Sales and Purchase returns.
- Ensure QA requirements are met - data sheets and test certificates to be supplied with relevant goods.
- Ensure compliance with company and client quality management system.
- Achieve materials delivery and process deadlines.
- Ensure customer problems or queries are resolved efficiently.
- Assist with other duties in the sales office as required.
- Ensure component, standard cost and lead time are maintained within the SAGE system.
- Ensure that all procedures are complied with and all actions are audit-able.
- Ability to work within a busy department and cope with the pressure of meeting demanding targets and working to tight deadlines.
- Answering of telephones.
- Ensure safe-working practices at all times.
- Business Support duties to include arrangement of catering for client visits, flights, hotels and meetings requirements.
Qualifications and experience
- Business Degree / CIPS Qualified or Currently training to be CIPS qualified or Min 3 years experience in similar role
- Competant with Microsoft Office Packages
- Communication - Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels within organisation.
- Customer Focus - A commitment to providing a good customer service.
- Personal Integrity - Builds trust and respect and maintains standards of honesty and integrity.
- Team Working - Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Reliability - Takes responsibility for personal performance.
- Results Orientation - Striving to improve or meet a standard of excellence.
- Commitment to Safety - Takes responsibility for both their own safety and that of their colleagues.
- Influencing Skills - the ability to discuss and agree a mutually satisfactory agreement and creating a win-win solution
- Attention to detail - Precise in their work both written and numerical, can clarify information and recall facts when necessary. Able to work on the finer points of a complex problem. Understands the importance of administrative detail
- Analysis and Decision Making - seeks information from a range of sources; makes sound decisions based on own knowledge and expertise; explains and justifies decisions based on good practise.
- we offer:
A great job in an in an intesting environment with many possibilities and good conditions of employment.
80:20, a Peterson company, can supply the complete range of low value consumables and 'one off' supplies. By using unique commercial models and e-commerce to improve the ordering process, we can effectively use our skills to manage the 'Tail of the Supply Chain'.
For more information: www.8020procurement.com and http://onepeterson.com/en/related-activities/procurement
Peterson offers safe, reliable and value added risk management and logistics solutions to the energy, shipping and agricultural industry globally from strategic locations. Additionally, we offer specialist activities including inspection and certification of a broad range of products. Founded in 1920, Peterson is non-stock listed and family-owned. Together with sister company Control Union we operate in over 70 countries worldwide.
Peterson operates across many different industries. From agriculture to coal and minerals and from oil and gas to biofuels and biomass, together we are One Peterson. We offer three core activities, namely quality assurance, integrated logistics and related activities. Related activities include recruitment, procurement, project and consultancy services.