Skills: Gas Plant Operations, Refinery / Plant Operator
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gillette, Wyoming, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Gas Plant Operator near Wright, Douglas, and / or Gillette, WY with extensive experience in the oil and gas industry. The Gas Plant Operator is responsible for operations, maintenance, and reliability of natural gas processing plant.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
• Day to day plant operations, adjustments, monitoring & reporting
• Plant optimization & reliability
• Light maintenance, filter changes, etc.
• Work with Maintenance Lead to resolve any equipment deficiencies
• Lock Out/Tag Out (LOTO), Hot Work, Confined Space permitting
• Attend monthly Process Safety Management (PSM) meetings
• Participate in Job Safety Analysis (JSA's), Pre-Start-up Safety Review's (PSSR's), Process Hazard Analysis (PHA's) along with any other PSM requirements
• Accountability of contractors & visitors on site, provide site specific safety orientations
• General housekeeping of buildings and overall site
• Performs mechanical integrity inspections and associated documentation
• Performs basic trouble shooting to ensure safe and efficient operations
• Other tasks as assigned or required
• 3 years' oil & gas or process experience
• High School Education, College Degree preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Good communication skills
• Valid Driver's license and meet Company's insurance requirements
• Proficient in writing and oral communication skills
• Effective documentation and reporting
• Team player who effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.