Wood is currently recruiting for CDL Truck Drivers in the oil and gas industry.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required
• Chemical treatment data collection and management
• Cost tracking / economic evaluation of chemical treatment programs
• Onsite support for field operations staff, fluid testing, chemical performance analysis, mechanical failure data collection on Oil and Gas wells
• Job assignments will be routine well treatments with a treater truck and regular chemical deliveries with 24" flatbed tandem delivery truck
• Must have excellent math, computer, communication and interpersonal skills
• Drivers License Class B minimum but Class A preferable
• Good Driving Recod
• Must have tanker and hazmat endorsements
• Must work good independently and safety orientated
• First aid and CPR training preferred
• PEC Safeland training preferred
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.