Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Watkins, Colorado, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Data Entry Associate with experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
• Performs data entry processes into a database
• Performs assigned tasks and projects
• Processes special and recurring reports and administrative records
• Verifies and corrects information, codes and accounts numbers as necessary
• Ensures complete and accurate data entries into system
• Compares data entered with source documents and resolve system edits concerning invalid data by deleting incorrectly entered data, re-enter correct data
• Makes copies of required documents
• Files documents when applicable
• Maintains a production sheet of work completed on a daily basis
• Typically, 3 - 5 years of experience
• Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support
• General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department
• Performs routine tasks
• Able to solve problems and make basic decisions
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.