Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SGF is looking for DH-Mechanic in Midland
- Ensure all assigned equipment is continually maintained at the highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures.
- Responsible to improve asset availability by reducing the asset turnaround time through reduction of asset waiting for maintenance, Down for Parts/RAN, Down for Failure and Work-in-Process.
- Execute Maintenance Strategy (compliant to RCM strategy) through CMMS & SW adherence
- Comply to TLM standards
- Responsible to support Continuous Improvement culture, initiatives & execute RWP within his/ her location.
- Responsible to implement reliability practices
- Utilize maintenance business systems to reach full cost, time and equipment traceability for maintenance performance (movements, work orders, parts used and time to maintain).
- Follow fixed-step training program and ensure his/her training is on schedule and accurately recorded.
- Bachelor's degrees in Engineering or applied science
- Educational background of 3 years of technical degree and computer literacy