Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To provide assistance to Senior Discipline Engineer but also to acquire knowledge and experience as part of a personal development to progress to an Engineer position in a chosen discipline either by part of a Graduate Development programme and / or normal career progression.
- Development of project plans and their maintenance
- Preparation of inspection/integrity workpacks
- Retrieval of project specific technical data from client library/documentation
- Development of specific integrity strategies and reports
- Review of completed inspection workpacks / reports
- Assessment of anomalies and defects
- Maintaining the anomaly process
- Preparation of inspection and integrity data for input into RBA reviews and/or client presentations and meetings
- Operating the Maintenance Management Systems as directed
- Operating any inspection/integrity database or system such as ACET for input and review of data
- CTR’s and budgets
- Maintaining filing systems
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Degree in an relevant engineering or science discipline (E)
- A post graduate qualification such as a MSc (P)
- Be committed to developing towards gaining and maintaining UK chartered status and corporate membership of a relevant institution (P)
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ability to communicate well in English both orally and in writing (E)
- Have either had work placements when taking qualifications and/or carried out relevant work during vacation periods (P)
- Experience in Microsoft software such as word, excel, powerpoint, etc. (E)
- Good team player (E)
- Good communicator both written and verbal (E)
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.