Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The DOT Driver drives and operates the Tractor Trailer combination or a One Ton Truck and Gooseneck Trailer, hauling various oil field related fluids. These fluids are picked up at various oil field well servicing, drilling or production locations within the work area and transported to other various locations. These fluids include fresh water, brine (salt) water of various weights, KCL water and various drilling fluids. All duties of the DOT Driver are to be performed according to the Company operating procedures in order to maximize the safety of all personnel at the worksite and to efficiently perform the task.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Haul crude oil, and various drilling fluids to and from drilling locations
- Able to operate Tractor Trailer combination or a One Ton Truck and Gooseneck Trailer safely through various types of terrain
- Function "on-call" in order to respond to emergency call-outs
- Willingness to work day shift or night shift as needed
- Opens valves used to load fluid from the station to the truck with the use of the truck's transfer pump.
- Maintain accurate work tickets based on the TETRA's requirements.
- An understanding of basic maintenance concepts is required.
- This position requires various types and levels of job related training with respect to the operation of the equipment, TETRA's Procedures and other specialized training as required by regulatory agencies and the TETRA.
- Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required by immediate supervisor.
- Adheres to TETRA's policies and work requirements.
- 12+ Months Verifiable Commercial Driving Experience
- Class A CDL Driver's License
- Tanker endorsement indicated on license.
- Hazmat endorsement required on license.
- Valid DOT Medical Card
- Willing to work up to 70 hours per week
- Ability to function "on-call"
- Must be able to pass a drug test, background check, road test, driving record review, and physical assessment
- 2+ Years driving in an oilfield environment
- Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Medium Work.
- This position requires standing, walking, and sitting while working either indoors or outdoors.
- Will be required to lift/carry, pull/push, reach, squat, kneel, and or climb ladders or stairs.
- A driver spends up to 11 hours each day sitting behind a steering wheel.
- Drivers spend long periods of time away from their homes and families. They are required to work at night, on the weekends and on holidays at times
- May involve exposure to varying environmental conditions. This may include chemicals, gases, cold/heat, noise, dampness, dust, fumes, radiation and heights.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. is a geographically diversified oil and gas services company, focused on completion fluids and associated products and services, water management, after-frac flow back, production well testing, offshore rig cooling, compression services and equipment, and selected offshore services including well plugging and abandonment, decommissioning, and diving.
Headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas, TETRA® is a global company with employees and operations on six continents. We were incorporated in Delaware on February 6, 1981 and trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol TTI. Our indirect, wholly owned subsidiary Compressco Partners, L.P. trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol CCLP.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. is a geographically diversified oil and gas services company that provides niche products and services focused on well completion and on late-life production enhancement and decommissioning. In addition, it is the world's largest, vertically integrated producer, marketer, and distributor of calcium chloride, which it supplies as feedstocks—along with its brominated products—for its completion fluids business as well as for applications in a variety of other markets. TETRA holds premier market positions in several niche oil and gas service market categories, including: completion services, well abandonment and decommissioning, production testing, and compression based production enhancement. TETRA is dedicated to serving its strong and diverse customer base, which includes most of the major multinational exploration and production companies, many of the large and midsized independents and a number of smaller producers.
Headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas, TETRA® is a global company with employees and operations on six continents.
TETRA offers very competitive rates and an excellent Benefit Package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance , 401(k) Plan and Supplemental Life Insurance.