Svobodny, Amur Oblast, Russia
Svobodny, Amur Oblast, Russia
Skills: Construction Engineer
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Svobodny, Amur Oblast, Russia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Russian Federation
Job Title: Construction Steel Structures Supervisor, SSS (229)
Reference: PIR 397103820
Date of issue: 14/08/2018
Project: AGPP - Amur Gas Processing Plant
Reports to: Steel Structures Superintendent
Job Location: Svobodny, Russia
Job type/Contract: Temporary. Starts on September 2018.
Hours/rotation: Rotation of 62 days on site and 15 days off (+ 3 paid travel days)
Salary range: Competitive salary package with benefits
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Job summary/Role description
The project concerns the EPC for the utilities, infrastructures and off-sites facilities of a greenfield plant for the treatment of Natural Gas, located in East Russia.
Steel Structures Supervisor is responsible for the coordination of Civil and Building construction activities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Management of Civil Subcontractor(s) to ensure that performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost;
- Prior to the start of works, to check the Supplier's material and technical documentation delivery schedule. Check that the same is in line with Construction schedules and contractual commitments;
- Detect any design errors, and where possible rectify the same or request the Site Engineer to make the necessary changes;
- Coordinate all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Construction manager;
- Ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- Participates to the HSE activities at site as defined for his position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- University Degree or Diploma in Civil discipline or equivalent.
- Significant experience in construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Previous work experience in Russia
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Special Requirements and Comments
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
The knowledge of Russian at working level would be advantageous.
The information submitted shall include:
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)
- email address of the candidate.