Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Construction Engineer
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Svobodny, Amur Oblast, Russia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor - Piping, PIS
Reference: RIP 397104330
Date of issue: 14/08/2018
Project: AGPP - Amur Gas Processing Plant
Reports to: Mechanical Piping Superintendent
Job Location: Svobodny, Russia
Job type/Contract: Temporary. Starts on September 2018.
Hours/rotation: Rotation of 62 days on site and 15 days off (+ 3 paid travel days)
Salary range: Competitive salary package with benefits
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Job summary/Role description
The project concerns the EPC for the utilities, infrastructures and off-sites facilities of a greenfield plant for the treatment of Natural Gas, located in East Russia.
Mechanical Supervisor - Piping (PIS) is responsible for the coordination of Mechanical Construction for piping activities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Direct management of Mechanical Subcontractor(s) for piping;
- Guarantee the quality of the works and their compliance with the contractual/engineering requirements of the project satisfying the assigned budget, time schedule quality, safety and environmental;
- Ensure that their performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost, and PIS will coordinate all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Mechanical Piping Superintendent;
- Participate to the elaboration of work schedule and to the collection of the progress of the works and analyse any deviations.
- Ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- Directly participates to the HSE activities at site as defined for PIS position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- University Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Piping discipline
- Significant civil experience in industrial construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Five (5) years relevant field experience;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Previous work experience in Russia
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications, team-oriented and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details;
- Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
Special Requirements and Comments
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
The knowledge of Russian at working level would be advantageous.
The information submitted shall include:
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)
- email address of the candidate.