London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Skills: HR - General
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
To support the development and delivery of HR policies and benefits for Shell employing companies in the UK.
- Support and make an active contribution to UK local HR policy and benefit development projects. Project manage assigned new policy initiatives/ projects.
- Support effective policy and benefits delivery though integrated operations HR services, working closely with colleagues in the UK and Krakow HR teams.
- Provide HR policy advice and support to the HR teams, advising on Tier 2 queries when HR Services need help, and support Policy Leads in handling Tier 3 queries.
- Provide support to the Policy Leads in the team as required.
- Support all other Policy, Reward and Benefits activities within the team.
- Support the Remuneration Policy Lead with remuneration queries and audits, systems testing for new wage types/ codes etc.
- Trouble shooting and resolution of difficult cases/ services issues, identifying root causes and the identification of systemic solutions, identifying and implementing continuous improvement approaches to HR processes.
Shell started operations in the United Kingdom more than 110 years ago. Since then we have grown into a leading innovative oil and gas company that rewards its employees by investing heavily in their careers and learning. Our people are our greatest asset, and our commitment to your career will see you thrive in a work environment that offers an industry-leading development programme. When your ideas travel, Shell will benefit and innovation will thrive. Shell has a key role to play in helping meet the UK's growing energy demand, whilst using innovative technologies to develop cleaner energy. We are the largest FTSE 100 company in the UK by market capitalisation, and make a significant contribution to the UK economy. As well as processing 35% of the gas coming into the UK, we serve more than four million customers at our filling stations each week. Shell employs some 6,400 skilled staff as well as many contractors.
- HR professional with HR policy, reward and benefits experience = 3 years +.
- Ideally CIPD qualified.
- Proactive and looks for opportunities to improve customer service and process enhancements.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required, including business writing skills. Proficient in Word and PowerPoint.
- Analytical skills and at least intermediate (but preferably advanced) level in Excel.
- Experience with Workday and/or Sales Force would be an advantage.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.