Skills: WellSite Supervisor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Broussard, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Leader Engineering are currently hiring for MPD field specialists to work for our client out of Broussard LA.
- $30.00 to $35.00 /hour;
- 14 on 7 off, 12-hour days;
- 8:00am to 5:00pm;
- 6 -12 months contracting;
- 50 miles reimbursement.
- Primary responsibilities of this position are the delivery of High Quality MPD Operations including pre-planning to our Clients at the well site. Service quality, job preparation and planning and job safety are key priorities and producing the End-of-Well performance summary reports and recommendations.
- The DPM Field Specialist will work within a Team of between 2-8 personnel at the Wellsite. Field Specialists will work closely with other key personnel on location: Company Men, Directional Drillers, Data Techs, Drilling Foreman and Drillers.
- DPM will rely on the Specialist to provide strategic customer information including client product and service requirements and expectations and post-well satisfaction.
- A diploma in a Technical Field-preferably mechanical, electronical or instrumentation, or the equivalent in industry experience;
- Candidates must break-out from a FS trainee position within 1-year as a Field Specialist and must have a minimum of 5 years related MPD experience prior to becoming the lead Well Site Supervisor.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civil projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
Leader Engineering, today a renowned provider of oil and gas consultants to the energy industry worldwide, was originally formed in 2005 by an engineering family from Scotland, a country which has long enjoyed an outstanding international reputation for engineering. In everything we do, we set ourselves the highest standards, and our partners often comment on our ability to remain professional whilst still being approachable and friendly.
Founded originally as an “administrative entity” for processing the inevitable paperwork, Leader Engineering has evolved steadily over the years to become a recognised leader in engineering consultancy services.
Our resultant in-depth understanding of the oil and gas market, paired with our own in-house engineering knowledge and skills, means we are ideally placed to protect the interests of our consultants.