Skills: Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Salary: hourly rates based on experience, per diem and mileage paid
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
* Perform daily mud checks.
* Generate and submit daily reports using wellsite reporting software.
* Build and maintain drilling fluid system.
* Manage mud product inventories and deliveries.
* Familiarity with Bariod products a plus.
* OBM experience essential.
* Accredited mud school certification required.
PETRAM provides field staffing and consulting solutions to operators and service companies in support of both onshore and offshore drilling operations. We are specialists in well delivery personnel with 20 plus years upstream experience.