Skills: Lease Analyst
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ahmadi, Arkansas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Conduct entry-level routine laboratory analysis relating to cleaning/drying of core samples and measurement of porosity. Record and document test results from laboratory equipment
- Awareness of relevant Company Safety and Environmental (HSE) Requirements and perform duties in accordance with these requirements
- Perform analysis according to documented procedures or work instructions in accordance with approved QA Procedures
- Maintain the laboratory in a safe, clean and tidy manner including safe storage and disposal of samples/core
- Assess whether the laboratory equipment is maintained and calibrated before utilizing
- Conduct entry-level routine laboratory analysis relating to cleaning/drying of core samples and measurement of porosity
- Perform routine laboratory analysis independently after initial training
- Ability to interpret scientific data and perform mathematical and scientific calculations
- Fully complete all worksheets, data forms, records and administrative forms legibly and to distribute or file these in the appropriate location
- Attend and participate in departmental and safety meetings
- Minimum (technical) high school / secondary education
- Bachelor degree in Science (e.g. Geology) or minimum 12 months experience as Senior Core Technician
- Good verbal and written knowledge of local language and written (technical) English
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Basic computer skills (MS Windows, Word, Excel, company systems)
- Ability to use laboratory computer software (e.g. LIMS, LabView)
The employee will be requested to work overtime as and when required (including nights, weekends, holidays)
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description, Production Enhancement, and Reservoir Management services.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.