Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER (JALEHA)
Primary Purpose of Job
To Maintain & coordinate the mechanical maintenance in the Operations South sector field in a safe and efficient manner ensuring all the activities are conducted with due regard to operational priorities, safety of the personnel and plant and environmental impact to ensure production of 115, 000 barrels of crude oil per day, 300,000 BBLS water injection and 150 mmscf of RAG is met. This position is having Supervisory responsibilities of personnel working on the facility irrespective of their departmental reporting relationships
BSc. Degree/B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience & Skills
1. At least 10 years maintenance experience in oil and gas industry and including a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in similar capacity.
2. An organized individual who has a record of success in managing people and maintenance problems.
3. Excellent communication skills in English.
4. Excellent Knowledge of safety in oil & gas industries in general and in maintenance of equipment in hazardous area in particular.
5. Ability to lead the maintenance activities during emergencies.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.