Skills: IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Add/delete/modify facilities in Wonderware as they are built/modified
- PLC/RTU Programming - ROC Link and ROC addressing
- SCADA Communications Coordinator / Troubleshooting
- Well/Facility commissioning
- Trouble shoot data/screen issues
- Operator SCADA Training and Operations interface by attending meetings
- Wonderware trained
- Wonderware system maintenance creating wells (from existing templates)
- OPC Server setup - AutoSol setup and troubleshooting
- Historian Data Repository Administration
- Alarm Callout Administration (Win-911)
- Daily system health checks - SMC, backups, InTouch app, Win-911
- ProCount/PI data troubleshooting
- SCADA Admin 24/7 job-.professional position the requires work outside working hours
- Houston Team Coordination - new development adherence to standards
- Responsible for SCADA Field Team and Operations personnel Management of Change
- Education:--------- High school diploma (or equivalent);Degree in Computer Science is preferred
Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company based in Houston, Texas. With a material position in four of the best oil-rich U.S. resource plays in different stages of development, we offer a variety of career opportunities, whether-you're a recent college graduate or an experienced professional. You'll have the tools to develop and refine the skills and knowledge you-need to succeed.
Marathon Oil Company will take the necessary action to ensure that applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or other protected status under applicable employment law.
If you are a current Marathon employee please use the ERP website to submit referrals.
Marathon Oil – Where You Can Make A Difference
Marathon Oil became an independent E&P company on July 1, 2011. Based in Houston, we're focused on the most significant oil-rich resource plays in the U.S. -- the Eagle Ford in Texas, Permian in New Mexico, STACK and SCOOP in Oklahoma, and the Bakken in North Dakota. We also have international operations in Europe and Africa. While we feel like a start-up in many ways, our roots go back 130 years to our company's formation in 1887. Our stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MRO.
We’re on a transformative path, with a variety of exceptional opportunities for people who are up to the challenge. If that’s you – if you’re seeking a challenge and ready to make a difference – you could be the right fit to help drive our future. Our U.S. exploration and development assets offer energy professionals exposure to projects from early-stage evaluation through production. Our producing international assets provide a broader perspective on the world’s energy challenges.
We have more than just opportunity to offer. We’re invested in equipping our people for an entire career – from advancing technical skills through to developing the leadership behaviors and skills that will take our business forward. Our competitive compensation and benefits package goes beyond the basics to include a wellness program, self-funded (with company match) and company-funded retirement plans, flexible hours in some positions and tuition reimbursement. Grow your career with us.
Marathon Oil is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.