Operations Support Coordinator
This position is mainly responsible for supporting the operations and sales in our Bits & Drilling Tools MidCon team. The Operations Support Supervisor works closely with the field, operations, and sales team to coordinate and support the ongoing and upcoming jobs and makes sure all the necessary procedures and paperwork are in place.
This position is based in Oklahoma City, OK and reports to the District Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinates crews to cover our BHA & tubular inspection jobs and machine shop services. Responsible for optimization of personnel and efficient crew scheduling
- Creates and submits quotes / bids to support the sales team
- Keeps track of the tubular management Work Orders
- Tracks and submits invoices
- Tracks and submits the job reports
- Assists with entering requests in the system for materials and inventory purchases and coordinates with the Supply Chain department on the orders
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree in a relevant field preferred.
- Familiarity with the oil & gas industry. The ideal candidate would have 1 to 3 years of prior experience in the industry.
- Great at multitasking and managing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills and tech literacy.
- Has initiative and ability to work effectively with little direction and/or few guidelines.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.