Skills: Asset Management, Storeman, Materials Management
Other Skills: Inventory Control
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pleasanton, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Parts Room Inventory Clerk is to handle the day-to-day inventory responsibilities of store room items, so as to provide support to the operations and maintenance organizations. In addition to synchronizing the inward and outbound course of inventory items, the Parts Room Inventory Clerk is also accountable for maintaining records of quantity and value of material stocked in the establishment. All shipments arriving at the facility are to be checked by the Parts Room Inventory Clerk for accuracy against the Bill of Lading (BoL) and invoice.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Ensure all transactions in the Store Room are documented at the time of the transaction and recorded in the accounting system within 24 hours of completion of the transaction or work order.
- Verify contents of shipments received match the Bill of Lading and the Purchase Order. Contact vendor if errors are found.
- Track open PO's for store room items.
- Submit PO's to replenish store room items.
- Interface with vendors to improve vendor performance.
- Document and track vendor performance issues.
- Monitor store room inventory levels and recommend changes to match usage.
- Conduct physical monthly inventory counts and physical cycle counts as directed.
- Monitor store room traffic to minimize unauthorized access.
- Ensure vendor managed inventory is tracked accurately and monitor charges.
- Assist maintenance and operations by providing them with requested items and maintaining appropriate quantities.
- Quickly, efficiently and accurately utilize the accounting & inventory software to track, maintain and report movement of inventory items.
- Reconcile physical inventory counts with system counts at least monthly and more often as directed.
- Work to achieve 95% inventory record accuracy.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of store room area.
Must have or be able to develop the ability to train, coach and provide technical direction on inventory information to District operations and maintenance personnel.
- High School diploma or GED
Skills, Training and Experience Qualifications:
- Must possess knowledge and skills in windows based computer systems. Must demonstrate competency in business software packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Must possess flexibility and the capacity to handle wide range of situations and personalities.
- Must be extremely detail oriented
Job Type: Full-time
U.S. Well Services, LLC is a Houston, Texas based oilfield services provider of well stimulation services to the upstream oil and gas industry. The company is currently under contract to perform services in the Marcellus and Utica shale regions in Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania and is also evaluating opportunities with existing and new customers to expand our operations into new areas throughout the United States. USWS utilizes an exciting new technology, currently in WV, called Clean Fleet®. This is a proprietary, patented system developed by U.S. Well Services that incorporates existing industry equipment configured to provide fracturing services with enhanced safety features, smaller physical and environmental footprints, and reduced noise levels at a lower cost relative to traditional fracturing equipment. The Clean Fleet® is the industry’s first fully mobile, fully electric hydraulic fracturing system that is powered entirely by natural gas whereby conventional diesel engines are totally replaced with electric motors. USWS also operates seven (7) fleets of high-spec conventional equipment comprising one of the youngest fleets of equipment in the industry.