To support Corporate Office by providing critical support to GROUP management on compliance and regulatory policy and process and the implementation thereof, in particular the reporting and monitoring requirement, in order to promote, drive and highlight high standards of legal, regulatory, and HSE compliance. The role will also provide support to employees and the management team and act as the single point of contact for regulatory and compliance issues. MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the development and implementation of the compliance policies relating to business conduct and sector-specific regulations.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant regulatory and business quality, health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the business.
- In liaison with HR, improve employee knowledge, acceptance and implementation of compliance and regulatory policies and processes.
- Produce compliance metrics and report to senior management
- Liaise with local and regional compliance and regulatory bodies to ensure GROUP's compliance standards are always in line with regulations.
- Identify and evaluate emerging compliance and regulatory issues in order to propose appropriate recommendations for correction/improvements in the business.
- Prepare and execute a business-level specific communications campaigns in support of compliance and regulation policies and processes
- Manage GROUP's helpline through ensuring system's availability and robustness, cases are attended to and addressed in a timely and efficient manner, and reports and records are generated periodically or upon Management request.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
- GROUP's processes and operations are compliant with all relevant Saudi Arabian laws and regulations and internal policies and procedures; accurate and effective compliance advice to GROUP Management and Organizations is obtained in a professional manner.
General Counsel, Legal Team, Management in Corporate and Subsidiaries.
Relevant government bodies, Legal Firms, and other consultants. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Qualification/Experience/Competencies)
Required: Bachelor's degree in law, business administration or any similar discipline
Preferred: MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification from an internationally recognized business school
Required: 5 to 10 years of experience within the Oilfield services or similar sectors, including at least 5 years of Corporate compliance experience
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills with ability to build internal and external relationships all levels.
- Politically astute, self-confident character and mature social skills.
- Ability to manage tight processes, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of compliance management across OFSE market footprint with the ability to work in a local and regional context.
- Strong planning and organizing skills
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.