Skills: Insurance Adjuster, Project Management, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES' client, an Oil & Gas Engineering organisation, are investing in an ASSISTANT MANAGER OF INSURANCE in MALAYSIA.
Located in Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent position associated with the businesses recent project acquisition success.
The accountabilities of the role include, but aren't limited to;
- Provide input to formulate short and long term plan to ensure insurance policies are in line with the company's mission, vision and objectives
- Provide input in the insurance identification, coverage and contractual obligation
- Provide advice and consultation to Project, Proposal, and Legal team on insurance matters
- Liaise with appointed Insurance Brokers, Underwriters and Clients as needed
- Identify training requirement for self and subordinate
The minimum requirements are;
- At least a BSc in a relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of Insurance industry experience
- Familiarity with the Oil & Gas industry
- Expertise in Insurance Broking
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.