Esbjerg N, Denmark
Esbjerg N, Denmark
Skills: Well Servicing & Testing
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Esbjerg N, Denmark
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world-s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, performs all phases of the rigging up and down of Surface Well Test (SWT) service line equipment on work locations for the purpose maintaining control and processing of well bore fluids during well testing operations and providing the customer with essential reservoir information by the use of (but not limited to): Surface Well Test and Surface Pressure Control equipment packages.
- In addition to responsibilities, systems knowledge, competencies and skill sets acquired from lower level job roles, this individual will be required to mentor all junior personnel in area of expertise and perform additional job tasks of a Competency Assessor and/or Behavior Based Safety Observer or Coach within the SWT group. Coordinates and overseas Testing and Subsea (SWT) Product Service Line (PSL) functions at the well site/field camp. Responsible/Supervises all activities related to maintaining, rigging up, pressure/function testing and operating equipment at the customer location/site.
- Monitors instruments and performs necessary calculations to assure quality of data/job.
- Consults with customers concerning services and products, promotes good customer relations at the well site, and assures customer satisfaction with results.
- Properly maintains assigned equipment and monitors compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Excellent Leadership and Communication skills are required as well as a thorough understanding of all HSE&OE related systems and processes applicable to the service line.
- Conducts pre-job toolbox safety meetings, reviews and verifies job plan with customer representative and manages any changes required, checks and verifies equipment as per job plan, completes all job documentation to include: Job Ticket, Job History Report, CV Metrics/KPI, Job Log, Job Summary etc. and demonstrates understanding of testing dynamics and basic reservoir theory - i.e. BHP, BHT, Phasing, etc.
- Must be able to troubleshoot most jobs with minimal direction.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact directly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of high school or similar education and Surface Well Testing experience.
- Must have successfully passed company tests or met task guideline requirements.
- Must have met the minimum competency requirements for the Service Specialist I - Surface Well Test.
- Must be able to interpret P&ID drawings, navigate data books and perform QA related tasks related to Surface Well Test equipment and operations.
- Must be able to pressure test SWT equipment safely.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work safely with hand tools.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of basic rig functions and components related to Well Testing Operations.
- Must be able to explain the function of the mobilization documentation.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations as well as more detailed calculation understanding - i.e. choke coefficients, oil and gas calculations, meter factors, hanging burners, etc. is required. Must be able to use Correction, Prevention and Improvement (CPI) System to document problems encountered or ideas for improvement.
- Ability to use MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and navigate Halworld is required.
- Must have successfully completed cross training to the level of Specialist I in a minimum of two PSL/sub PSL or qualified as an assessor or conduct Field OE, HMS/, Competency audits.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
Storstromsvej 6, Esbjerg N, , 6715, Denmark
Requisition Number: 61708
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Testing and Subsea
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.