Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gray, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Rotational Schedule: 14/14
Location: Gulf of Mexico
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
· Safety Awareness
· Work Ethic
· Technical Skill
· Customer Focus
· Open Communication
· Implementing Vision and Values
The Work Pack Technician develops quality work packages/plans that address safety/health/environmental factors, reliability and cost.
- Perform job scoping activities for all work orders and perform complete planning activities for Priority 1 and 2 work orders including but not limited to:
o create 72FC work orders from approved notifications
o visit job site to diagnose and scope problem to determine true failure mode and/or cause of defect
o determine work scope and gather job site details via work prep checklist
o create digital work prep folder in SharePoint
o create work prep notes in work order
o receive new material from warehouseman
o perform technical QA/QC of new material
o monitor T5 orders for scope changes
- Comply with and adhere to all EME process requirements
- Coordinate work prep activities with other team members as needed or as directed by Planning Team Lead
- Initiate and assist in material requirements identification
- Print Shop Papers for distribution by team leads
Team player capable of multi-tasking and managing competing priorities. Must be self-directed and work well independently. Must have problem-solving ability, time management skills, and interpersonal skills. Must have proficiency in standard software packages including MS Word, Excel, and basic understanding of SAP Plant Maintenance Module. Must have the ability to read engineering and process drawings, P&IDs, etc. Ability to develop and foster positive working relationships with Planning Team members, asset leadership, and all asset-based personnel is a necessity.
Experience and Qualifications:
· Relevant work experience in an industrial setting with discipline-specific asset equipment, systems, and components
· Basic knowledge of maintenance planning principles and techniques
· Must have familiarity with oil and gas separation and processing systems and equipment; Experience with and knowledge of operating and maintaining an oil and gas production platform in the Gulf of Mexico is a significant plus
· Basic working knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance Module
· Demonstrated commitment to safe work practices
· Must hold or be able to obtain HUET certification
· Must hold or able to secure a TWIC Card through Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.