Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates
Control all operational activities related to drilling, workover, well completion carried out by contractors/services companies on assigned rig includes directing the proper implementation of various operational programs.
· Propose and execute amendments to approved programs in response to changing operational parameters.
· Ensure all operations on the rig site and camp area are carried out in accordance with pertinent contract provisions consistent with HSE policies, rules and regulations.
· Monitor all supply activities of Company materials and equipment to ensure economic and cost effective utilization.
· Prepare the drilling/workover morning report summarizing all rig activities in the previous 24 hours including cost details of such activities.
· Oversee the execution of all operational programs on assigned rig covering drilling, workover, well completion and related activities carried out by contractors and/or service companies.
· Monitor and control the activities of service company personnel involved in the provision of technical services/operations covering, wireline logging, fishing, running and pulling, tubing, running completions, acidizing, cementing, directional drilling, production testing, sampling and coring.
· Supervise supply activities related to materials and equipment on assigned rig.
· Participate in the mobilization and demonstration of rigs, includes receiving well location from field operations personnel and handing over to contractor, overseeing site preparation and rig move to ensure safety of Company facilities, ensure safe plugging of well, sound fitting of Christmas tree accessories, level and fence of well site operations.
· Diploma in Engineering.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
5 years of experience
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.