Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Omsk, Omsk Oblast, Russia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job summary/Role description
The scope of the project includes the implementation of a new Delayed Coking complex of the existing Omsk Refinery and aimed at expanding its capacity for the conversion of heavy residues while maximizing liquid product and producing anode grade quality coke.
Mechanical QA/QC Inspector (QAE) will review the As Built documentation prepared by contractors. QAE shall maintain evidence that all As Built documentation prepared by contractors has been reviewed, e.g. maintaining a Register listing the whole of document.
Duties and responsibilities
- To check the completion of the works;
- To request inspection to COMPANY according to relevant Inspection Test Plan;
- To perform inspections and sign the certificates as per relevant discipline ITP;
- To raise NC's in case of work not as per technical specifications;
- Responsible of Quality Inspection of mechanical works (e.g. verticality and horizontality checks, shaft alignment);
- Responsible of review and preparation of red mark-up drawings and documentation;
- Responsible of maintaining status and records of certification;
- To check static and dynamic equipment especially packaged equipment erection phases and test and inspection requirements.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Suitable University Degree
- Considerable experience in construction of Large/XL Oil & Gas plants;
- Minimum 10 years of experience as Mechanical Supervisor/ Multidisciplinary activities.
- Experience in working with process heaters (Steam reforming furnace experience desirable);
- At least 3 years of experience in the specific discipline.
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.