• Participate in MC verification of equipment and packages in order to obtain Ready for Commissioning status to secure a smooth transfer of Commissioning Packages from Construction to Commissioning.
• Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system related equipment.
• Verify proper installation by understanding and following project specifications and standards.
• Properly document all testing using completion database.
• Complete mechanical completion walkdowns and provide punch list items.
• Responsible for completion activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to operation.
• Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during Commissioning
• Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
• Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site/Offshore Instructions.
• Establish and maintain good communication with other disciplines in the Commissioning group and offshore contractor representatives.
• Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and Commissioning Subcontractors so that they can complete their scope according to call out request for Commissioning.
• Establish and maintain safe working routines during Commissioning.
• Address areas of concern, propose and execute corrective actions.
• Ensure all work performed in Commissioning is made in full compliance with Company safety regulations to maintain "No Failure" objectives of zero accidents, injuries and losses
• Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting routines.
• Coordinate other offshore activities as required
• Min 5 years of experience from development of oil & gas industry facilities. Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
• Be able to read and understand P&IDs, location plans, wiring schematics, cause and effects, alarm register, I/O index, loop drawings one line diagrams, control narrative.
• Experience from MC and commissioning work in oil & gas industry
• Result and safety oriented
• Ability to drive activities to be complete on schedule
• Ability to establish and maintain a good team spirit and a sound-working environment
• Motivate colleagues to create and maintain a good working environment in relation to other Project groups, vendors and within the Commissioning group
• Establish good relations with Contractors, Vendors, Operation and Plant Integrity
• Familiar with permit to work systems and tools used for this (scaffolding, pressure testing, confined space, tag out-log)
• Must have a history/record of HSE experience with regards to construction and commissioning of offshore installations
• Be able to identify risks, critical areas, critical activities and be proactive in proposing mitigating actions
• Must have a well-developed team work skills, co-operational and communication abilities
• Must speak fluent English, and preferably Spanish/Portuguese
1+ year contract
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.