DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform system analysis, design, programming, documentation, and program maintenance within a framework of standards, policies and procedures utilizing current techniques and methodologies.
- Candidates should have Oil & Gas production control system's experience.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree is preferred with 3 - 5 years' experience.
- This is a safety sensitive position and is subject to random drug testing.
- Post job offer drug screening and a physical are required prior to being placed into active service.
- Work environment normally requires exposure to a typical offshore site where use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, welding masks, hard hats and steel toed shoes, etc., is mandatory.
- Physical labor is required.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted.
- Must be able to withstand prolonged time standing.
- Employees may be subject to repetitive motions.
- Ability to work in a work area where work temperatures may be affected by outside temperatures.
- Travel to worksite via marine or helicopter transport.
- Walk, climb stairs and ladders, crawl, sit and carry heavy equipment.
Competitive pay and excellent benefit package.