Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Manages & lead.
- Budgetary control
- Evaluation of vendors.
- Set policies & procedures
- Review major award recommendation & bid tabulation.
- Participate in Tender committee on material estimates for tender bids.
- Motivates, develops and appraises staff.
- Staff training and development.
- Resolves problem.
- Supervise and coordinate resources requirements.
- Establish service standards.
- Vendor negotiations.
- Approves payments & releases.
- Delegated authority.
Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.~This is the level at which the central procurement function for NPCC is managed in order to ensure that the Company obtains quality materials and services at competitive prices and that high levels of service standards are achieved.
Jobs at this level are engaged in the management, planning and coordination of material's procurement for major, minor projects as well non project material (capital & others); and will usually involve managing, leading, monitoring subordinates engaged in specific aspects of the procurement process to ensure timely actions meeting critical execution of project / company's material schedule.~
- B.Sc. in Engineering.
- 16 years experience with 7 years managerial experience.
- Solid commercial, market awareness and cost effectiveness knowledge.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Computer literate.
- V.Good command on English (written & spoken).
- High communication and interpersonal skills.
- Decision maker.
- Organizational awareness & leadership skills.