: Turnaround Lead LOCATION: Cameron, LA
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within multiple industries. Our client is a leader in the petrochemical industry. They are looking to immediately hire a Turnaround Lead to join their team. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for planning, leading, and executing turnaround projects at the facility
- Coordinate with all relevant departments; maintenance, production, technical, and HSSE
- Oversee budgets, schedules, meetings, and workshops
- Manage all work changes as well as develop/maintain HSSE plans
- Development of turnaround operating activities for start-ups and shutdowns; permits, maintenance, materials, demobilization, etc.
- Bachelor's degree with related experience
- 10+ years of experience in commission, startup, and operations of petrochemical facilities
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in petrochemical facilities and turnarounds/outages/shutdowns
- Current TWIC card
- Strong project management, leadership, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of industry codes, standards, and classifications
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.