Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Integration Developer located in Makati, NCR (Manila)/Philippines through August 17, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
ITC Software Engineering Services API & Integration Management team is looking for an integration developer/analyst focused on delivering our API First vision and preferred integration patterns to support key projects and digital innovation initiatives with agility and speed.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the development and support of integrations leveraging multiple API and integration platforms including Azure API Management, Azure Service Bus, Dell Boomi iPaaS, B2Bi and SAP PI/PO
- Participate in POCs and standing up new platforms to support the changing landscape of integrations
- Be involved in developing solutions as part of Integration Agile teams or for key projects
- Work closely with Integration Specialists, Integration Architects and solution architects to ensure solutions follow integration strategy and guidelines
- Work with the project team to develop/document integration design and requirements. Submit designs for architectural approval.
- Create integration effort estimates
- Assess risks and benefits of the solution designs alternatives in the integration platform
- Communicate development work with remote counterparts
- Develop integrations using published company and industry standards and best practices
- Make sure all required support documentation is completed
- Coordinate code reviews
- Work with the project and support teams to complete integration testing
- Prepare code deployment plans
- Assist with compliance activities and support organizational capability initiatives
- Identify automation opportunities and create a solution for manual and repetitive process
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years integration development experience
- 2+ years (or equivalent training) of Boomi experience
- Experience developing using SOA integration methodologies and protocols: APIs, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, Publish-Subscribe, messaging
- Software development experience, multi-language development
- Inquisitive to understand how things work and keeps up with tech trends
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting & excellent analysis, critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Azure API Management Platform
- Experience with Azure Logic Apps and Service Bus integration software and connectors
- Experience with DevOps tools and processes
- Experience with source code management tools and processes
- Experience with Agile scrum development methodology
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.