NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, an Oil and Gas Operator, is currently seeking a Senior Marine Advisor for a contract role in Kitimat, BC. The role is to start in August and the individual must be on site 5 days a week.
The Marine Advisor will provide technical marine consultancy to the client with specific emphasis on port and terminal facilities development; terminal operations and due diligence and LNG cargo transfer management.Qualifications
- Minimum of Class 1 (Deck) Certificate of Competency and/or relevant/equivalent degree in Nautical Science
- Must have Senior Officer experience on LNG carriers and/or oil tankers or Marine Engineering certification
- Extensive knowledge and experience of marine activities, including port and terminal operations, such as a Marine Technical Advisor or a Terminal Berthing Master, is desirable
- A professional with high technical and management capabilities in Gas and/or Oil marine operations with leadership, inter-personal and organizational skills
- Demonstrate global behaviors promoting an environment of trust, shared ownership and world class delivery.
- Able to relocate to Kitimat BC for a Monday-Friday shift
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.